Subject: FW: EU-CEG notifications for Estonian market
From: "Boyka Pochileeva" <[email-masked]>
To: "TA Info" <[email-masked]>
Cc: "TA tpd" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 1 Apr 2024 10:43:36 +0300

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on väljastpoolt asutust saabunud kirjaga. Tundmatu 
saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

Dear Sir/Madam,

Could you please, explain us what is the prohibited substance in our 
products, because we cant find the problem in our SKUs.

We are waiting for your replay.

Regards

Boyka Pochileeva

Chemist

Quality, laboratory and TPD department

KT International

Mob: +359 88 669 9808

Phone: +359 32 43 43 43 5558

Email:  <mailto:[email-masked]> 
[email-masked]

WEB:   <http://www.ktinternational.eu/> http://www.ktinternational.eu

From: Boyka Pochileeva
Sent: Monday, April 1, 2024 10:04 AM
To: 'TA tpd' <[email-masked]>
Subject: RE: EU-CEG notifications for Estonian market

Dear Sir/Madam,

Could you please, explain us what is the prohibited substance in our 
products, because we cant find the problem in our SKUs.

We are waiting for your replay.

Regards

Boyka Pochileeva

Chemist

Quality, laboratory and TPD department

KT International

Mob: +359 88 669 9808

Phone: +359 32 43 43 43 5558

Email:  <mailto:[email-masked]> 
[email-masked]

WEB:   <http://www.ktinternational.eu/> http://www.ktinternational.eu

From: TA tpd <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Sent: Tuesday, March 26, 2024 3:59 PM
To: Boyka Pochileeva <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >
Subject: FW: EU-CEG notifications for Estonian market

Dear Sir/ Madam

The notification number 00136-22-00190 was missed out from the below list by 
mistake, sorry about that.

That has also been marked inactive.

Best regards

Chemical Safety Department

Republic of Estonia Health Board

+372 794 3500

 <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]
 <http://www.terviseamet.ee/> www.terviseamet.ee

Paldiski mnt 81, 10614 Tallinn

From: TA tpd
Sent: 26 March 2024 11:40
To:  <mailto:[email-masked]> 
[email-masked]
Subject: EU-CEG notifications for Estonian market

Dear Sir/ Madam

This is to notify you that the following EU-CEG notifications have been 
marked inactive in the system:

00136-16-00003

00136-16-00004

00136-16-00002

00136-16-00001

The products in those submissions contain substances that are prohibited in 
accordance with § 8(4) of The Tobacco Act. ( 
<https://www.riigiteataja.ee/en/eli/503052023002/consolide> 
https://www.riigiteataja.ee/en/eli/503052023002/consolide)

Best regards

Chemical Safety Department

Republic of Estonia Health Board

+372 794 3500

 <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]
 <http://www.terviseamet.ee/> www.terviseamet.ee

Paldiski mnt 81, 10614 Tallinn

ОБЩАТА ПОЛИТИКА за поверителност и защита на личните данни на „КТ 
ИНТЕРНЕШЪНЪЛ” ЕАД е публикувана на адрес: 
https://www.ktinternational.eu/bg/personal-data-protection-policy
В случай, че изпратите лични данни, Вие се съгласявате, че сте се запознали 
и приемате нашата ОБЩА ПОЛИТИКА и се съгласявате „КТ ИНТЕРНЕШЪНЪЛ” ЕАД да 
събира, обработва и съхранява предоставените от Вас лични данни, съгласно 
правилата посочени в ОБЩАТА ПОЛИТИКА. При изпратени лични данни на третo 
лицe, Вие декларирате, че тoва трето лице е запознато и приема ОБЩАТА 
ПОЛИТИКА на „КТ ИНТЕРНЕШЪНЪЛ” ЕАД и носите отговорност за истиността на 
декларираните от Вас обстоятелства.

THE GENERAL POLICY for confidentiality and personal data protection of KT 
INTERNATIONAL SA is published at: 
https://www.ktinternational.eu/en/personal-data-protection-policy
In the event that You submit personal data, You agree that You have read and 
agreed with our GENERAL POLICY and agree KT INTERNATIONAL SA to collect, 
process and store the provided by You personal data, in accordance with the 
rules set forth in THE GENERAL POLICY. In case You send us third party 
personal data, You declare that the third party has read and agreed the 
GENERAL POLICY of KT INTERNATIONAL SA and You are responsible for the 
accuracy of the declared by You statement.